From June to December 2023, two Event Producers will work closely with the Noods team to curate and produce an exciting event series and digital project whilst handling the logistics and marketing of the project.
Working from our office in central Bristol & remote working from The Pervasive Media Studios in The Watershed,, the event producers will benefit from a structured training programme including masterclasses in marketing, budgeting and time management, helping them to develop the skills they need to become a creative entrepreneur.
As well as masterclasses, the producers will have regular sessions with a dedicated mentor in which they can gain insights and guidance for the duration. Some of the partners we will be working with to deliver this programme include: Dr Dubplate, Strange Brew founder Kerry Patterson, Bristol cultural institution Watershed & more.
About the role:
As an event producer, you will curate and organise 6 exciting masterclasses from music producers, aimed at inspiring creatives in the south-west. This series of events will be a part of a Youth Music funding project.
We are looking for two dedicated people looking to carve out a career as a creative entrepreneur. During the project you'll work closely with our team and be the lead running six live events in Bristol. Over the course of several months you'll receive one to one mentoring and intimate personal development sessions with industry professionals to develop your creative entrepreneurship skills.
- Successful candidates will be aged between 18-25 years old.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential for the role.
- Noods Levels can be supported with loaned laptops if required.
- Shared workspace facilities at the Watershed are available to help during the role.
- To curate and produce 6 events with the Noods Levels team
- To develop and deliver a marketing campaign for the project
- To engage with one to one mentoring from an industry professional
- To attend all bespoke masterclasses
Submit your application here.